Sunday 2 October 2011

Knock Knock

Me: Knock Knock
You: Who's there?
Me: Just Me



It's been such a long time since I've put pen to paper - years actually, if you take that literally - these days it's all about 'typing to script' rather the prehistoric (but reliable) 'pen to paper'.


Seriously, my absence from the social network was almost required as my thoughts were so melancholy. So much that my inspiration was heavily saturated with the weight of worry, and the feeling of hopelessness all of a sudden - all for far too long. As a consequence, hints of my clouded mentality would have surely leaked into Bi9's blog, so I stayed away.


My pivotal moment appeared when I finally visited my local GP (I'm generally so reluctant) to find out whether there were any immediate signs of infertility. Blind to all but one, I was (and am) not just green with envy (some days) but I am a rainbow of the sin, mainly of newly pregnant mums and mums (I wish I wasn't).  So for my sanity I needed a little trickle of hope that would surely out weigh my despair.
 
Thank GOD the various blood tests were negative (in other words, the test were fine). But when I next speak to the doctor I'll ask whether more tests can be done - maybe an ultra sound or MRI - just to make sure I'm all wired up correctly.  I hope he doesn't tell me to, 'just relax' I'm fed up of hearing that, I am as relaxed as I can be (ummm... maybe it's time to light a candle and burn some lavender incense, just to make sure…lol).


Me: Knock knock 
You: Who's there?
Me: Husband, wife and Bi9 (soon we hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment