Friday 14 January 2011

I Think I Prefer My Overdraft -

'Being in the RED' doesn't mean what it used to mean to me anymore. Each month instead of worrying whether my bank account is painfully overdrawn, I find myself on a 28 day emotional roller coaster hoping that when I get to the end of the ride, my body will be ready to begin another (longed for) journey for two. The result...a BabyInNine! 

Four months on from embarking on this heart tugging journey, today my body has presented the irrefutable evidence that I am not pregnant...again....I'm a Lady in Red...and I'm not talking about a hot new pair of shoes!
 
Needless to say the news has drained me today, I feel so disappointed and even responsible for the undesirable result.

Reflectively, I have spent maybe too long considering where I went wrong over the past month, today. So I am determined (not sure how yet) to transform my mood into a positive forward focused state by the end of this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I too hate "being in the red" and it's where I've been for seven months now. It's frustrating, but hopefully (our) time will come soon!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete