Monday 17 January 2011

Ready Steady Go!

The pressure is on. I have the echoes of, 'when are we going to hear the patter of tiny feet’, in a hundred different forms, rattling around in my head, coupled with my own desire to parent and share the new love of my life.

So I’m all geared up (but not overjoyed) to do all the recommended things by one or two of the experts out there (check out; www.goodtoknow.co.uk/family/142797/Eat-to-get-pregnant). One of which is to eat well, which for me means eliminating caffeine (come on… NO CHOCOLATE…that can’t be right) and alcohol (not a problem). As well as introducing seeds (no I’m not trying to plant a tree), brazil nuts etc, more fish and vegetables.

The biggest challenge for me this month is going to be having breakfast. When I wake up at the ungodly hour 3:50am, I think that my body is a little torn between whether it should be yearning for a slice of pizza or oats porridge!

Oh boy, I have a feeling it’s going to be a challenging month.

… But this journey is not for the swift but for the girl who can endure to the end.

So on your marks, get set, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment